grim22

Weekend Estimates: Thor TDW 86.1M, Ender 10.25, Free Birds 11.2, Grav 8.4, BG 11.3, Last Vegas 11.1

WOLVERINE ORIGINS opened to $85M but still can't get to $200M.

Will THOR 2 suffer the same fate?

Thor managed a 2.75 multiplier in the same spot as that film and X2, which both pitched in at around 2.2-2.5 respectively. With a Thanksgiving boost, I think Thor 2 can manage the higher end of those and get there. But it may be very close.

Captain America is why more douche and ignorant.  Captain America is self righteous as well. 

Oh, please stop with the Cap-hate, DOS, you obviously don't get it. There's more to the character than what you're seeing, my friend.

• Like 1

Oh, please stop with the Cap-hate, DOS, you obviously don't get it. There's more to the character than what you're seeing, my friend.

I have not read the comic just seen the films. I all the other characters in MCU have good qualities about them imo.

So, my city's transportation schedule ruined my plans to see Thor 2 tonight.

Posted Image

Maybe I'll go see All Is Lost instead. I can go right downtown to see it.

Could try to find some friends to drive? Are the freshman at college not allowed to have cars at your college?

Could try to find some friends to drive? Are the freshman at college not allowed to have cars at your college?

No, but It's football day in Ann Arbor, and transit is a nightmare on those days. Fortunately, I'm walking distance to the theater showing AiL, so maybe I'll just do that.