Lilo and Stitch (2002)  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

I adore this film. It's easily one of the most underrated Disney movies out there. It's a messy (and maybe that's how it should be) and unusually poignant love letter to everyone who's felt isolated, lonely, and shunned. 

"Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten." </3

• Like 1

The best WDAS animation between New Groove and Frozen, and I'd put it above both. I didnt see it in theaters as a kid, but once I did see it I was mesmerized. So much heart, humor, and beauty. The Hawaii setting mixed with Elvis themes is perfect. Thinking about it, it may be my favorite WDAS ever, even above TLK. No, it is. A+

• Like 3

Lilo & Stitch is a truly unique Disney movie. Its contemporary setting and wonderfully distinctive art style makes it quite remarkable, especially when comparing to other Disney animations. Yet, despite these qualities and its anarchic tone, it still has plenty of trademarked Disney magic inside of it. Perhaps it has even more than usual. The relationships between Lilo and Stitch and Lilo and Nani are both interesting enough for a film, but it's hard to think of another Disney film that's as emotionally rich and satisfying as this. The animation is spectacular, and Silvestri's main theme is a hidden gem. One of these days, I might go into why Lilo & Stitch is a special film for me in particular, but for now, I'll just say its one of my absolute favorite Disney movies, being incredibly entertaining and emotionally rewarding every time I see it. A

• Like 3