Films

Weekend estimates:Thor 2 $38.4m, TBMH $30.6m

I'm still working on GTA 5. Pretty near the end of story mode but I haven't really had time to do what I like most about GTA: causing mayhem and fucking around. 

After I'd done with that its Arkham City next.

Edited by Jack Nevada

I'm still working on GTA 5. Pretty near the end of story mode but I haven't really had time to do what I like most about GTA: causing mayhem and fucking around. 

After I'd done with that its Arkham City next.

Play Arkham Asylum before Arkham City.

Is Arkham Origins any good? I'm considering getting it, but I've heard mixed things.

From what I have read besides reviews, it is a pretty good game, and the fans of the first 2 will like it.

From what I have read besides reviews, it is a pretty good game, and the fans of the first 2 will like it.

Yeah, I've heard that from some people but others have told me it's definitely not as good as the first two. 

And I've just remembered that I still haven't finished Arkham City.

Aw, c'mon. I actually like Call of Duty. It's not great or anything, I always skip the cutscenes, but they're fun time killers. People are way too harsh on them just cos they're the biggest games ever.

Naah, not true, GTA is big as f**k and I still love it. CoD is the same shit every damn time. I do like Black Ops though.

I've never watched Assassins but these gifs make it really tempting.

Its a ridiculously entertaining movie.  Watch it and laugh at Banderas almost every time hes on screen.

Such a shitty movie.

Blasphemy.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 2

Naah, not true, GTA is big as f**k and I still love it. CoD is the same shit every damn time. I do like Black Ops though.

GTA is the tits and definitely better than Call of Duty, but c'mon, sometimes you just wanna fucking shoot people, right?