Punishment

Tue Numbers 11/19: TTDW 2.7m, TBMH 2.3m

Nice Tuesday pop for Thor. That's under a 50% drop for the week-to-week. Let's hope it can keep that up until Thursday so THG2 doesn't send him flailing into a different dimension without his hammer. ;)

• Like 3

Nice Tuesday pop for Thor. That's under a 50% drop for the week-to-week. Let's hope it can keep that up until Thursday so THG2 doesn't send him flailing into a different dimension without his hammer. ;)

Katniss is such a 

cockblocker

. Why not share the glory of the her box office with him. 

• Like 1

His hammer always comes back though.  :)

• Like 5

Teach me Master Jedi,

Why was it expected?  Why does this Tuesday make $200m+ even more likely?

It's not playing here.  Go figure.  They must think there are no black people here.  I've seen a few here and there mind you.  

• Like 2

^^^^

I don't think that means what you think it means.

You'd have to use that in the context that it's still trying to find an audience. That it still is striving to hit some monetary goalposts.

At $150m domestic, nearly $500m WW with the remainder of the holidays left it's a huge success.

• Like 1