Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Yeeeeessss! Fucking love that scene, maybe my favorite from the whole movie. Yet nobody really brings it up when talking about TITE. 

I just wished McBride was the hero of this movie  pot smokers circle jerk. His obnoxious self works wonders.

"Fatalities"

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

Tite was liked but appealed to a small group.We are the millers was more liked by general audiences.

Oh my God, it's "general audience" everytime with you isn't it? Why even bring up We're The Millers?! No one was talking about that shit show.

• Like 1

Once again going strong ind DC and NYC, sellout block is starting around 6-7p.m. for most theaters once again but for the more popular venues, such as Regal Union Square and Regal Galaxy Place (DC), it started around 2-3p.m.

Yeah Gallery Place was sold out all day pretty much.  Suburbs not as strong in terms of sellouts today though, and that's where most of my data comes from.  Surrounding cities (Mclean/Alexandria/Arlington/Silver Spring/Fairfax) weren't as strong in terms of sellouts today though, and that's where most of the ~9/10 million population is scattered.

Paddy Considine is one of the best actors. Should be bigger. But I appreciate the fact he doesn't really want to work outside the UK.

Oh my God he was so good in Bourne Ultimatum. It was short but it made the movie for me.

I have to say CF is definitely better than THG. It drags a bit before the arena scene, and the ending is strange, the guy next to me went "that's it?" I am championing viewing this on IMAX. There is more native IMAX in this than STID did and it looks great

• Like 1

Once again going strong ind DC and NYC, sellout block is starting around 6-7p.m. for most theaters once again but for the more popular venues, such as Regal Union Square and Regal Galaxy Place (DC), it started around 2-3p.m.

How's that compared to yesterday?

well i left on page 100 let me see how far the crazyness went 

just came back from watching catching fire , would you believe thor 2 is only playing in 3D now pffff i refuse to pay for that gimmick so i give in and watch the film 

i swear save for jennifer lawrence acting this movie is bleh bleh bleh ok i sorta like peeta (must be my rooting for the underdog thing)

only thing now is i see the necessity of reading the books coz clearly there is much that is absent due to time constraint