Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Let's say Nikki has access to numbers from shows opening upto 8PM, and she sees an increase of 15% till that point compared to Friday. So for Saturday she will project 45.2x1.15 = 52m. But the later shows won't increase 15% from Friday. They would probably stay flat.

No way on planet she'd have access plus in talking about hourlies, so knowning some figure till 8p there max of 50% theatres tracked for that service and then on one film the say thru 8p sample might represent 40% of the days take but on another film it might be 50%, 11p on Film A could be 70% o n film B it could be 53%/60%/65% etc anything ,so if you don't get the % right or ball park it can through you out heaps in coming up with est. Even when using historical comps
  • Like 12

No way on planet she'd have access plus in talking about hourlies, so knowning some figure till 8p there max of 50% theatres tracked for that service and then on one film the say thru 8p sample might represent 40% of the days take but on another film it might be 50%, 11p on Film A could be 70% o n film B it could be 53%/60%/65% etc anything ,so if you don't get the % right or ball park it can through you out heaps in coming up with est. Even when using historical comps

LOL This is all I got out of this. Too deep for me.

• Like 6

My heart jumped but alas no numbers yet.