Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

TDKR won't go down in history as a good film simply because a) it wasn't and B) there are too many flaws and gigantic plot holes to consider this just a subjective opinion.TA, SM 1 and 2, IM1 and 3 and TDK in the other hand will.I love TASM, BB and T:TDW. I put these three films above at least three films from the list above as my personal favorites, and I feel that these thee are more accomplished films, but I understand why they don't make that list above.

TA is being compared more and more to "Dark of the Moon" every day, and was voted most overrated film of its year according to a vast majority of polls and surveys.  So unless you have a police box that can take you into the future about 20 years from now, I wouldn't count on it surviving history.

SM1 is almost never seen in any lists of "top 10's" for CBM's, and is struggling to even be relevant now that TASM series is getting all the fanfare. 

IM3?  Are you kidding?  Most people are declaring that film as "VASTLY INFERIOR" to TDKR in every single measurable aspect.

TDK and IM1 are the only films you listed that stand a chance, and even IM1 is being regarded as "Batman Begins" lite as time goes by.

• Like 1

TA is being compared more and more to "Dark of the Moon" every day, and was voted most overrated film of its year according to a vast majority of polls and surveys. So unless you have a police box that can take you into the future about 20 years from now, I wouldn't count on it surviving history.SM1 is almost never seen in any lists of "top 10's" for CBM's, and is struggling to even be relevant now that TASM series is getting all the fanfare. IM3? Are you kidding? Most people are declaring that film as "VASTLY INFERIOR" to TDKR in every single measurable aspect.TDK and IM1 are the only films you listed that stand a chance, and even IM1 is being regarded as "Batman Begins" lite as time goes by.

This fucking guy.
  • Like 3