Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Will Thor 2 have a poroblem getting to 200 m?Won't the holidays help?

It may be too late to help it so yep, it will crawl for sure - the question is how pathetic it will be. Dis surely fuge something if it come in like 198 range but it may miss it.

It may be too late to help it so yep, it will crawl for sure - the question is how pathetic it will be. Dis surely fuge something if it come in like 198 range but it may miss it.

The struggle is real.

Post drop won't happen till the 7th of December due to the calendar falling te way it does. John Marsters is being obsessively negative for the sake of negative next weekend will have a big drop because of how high it opened but it's the holiday frame whixh will cushion it somewhat.

Nope everything I said is accurate. You just don't want to listen. The first one dropped 61%. This will likely drop a bit harder since it is a sequel
  • Like 1

• Founder / Operator

So, it looks like there isn't much of an Avengers effect domestically...

Sure there is. The Avengers effect isn't in play anymore, though. After opening weekend, a movie has to live or die by two things: 1) its own word of mouth and 2) competition.

With the holiday boost coming and Thor still being the only male-centric blockbuster in the market until Hobbit, I think it'll recover fine. Keep in mind that part of the reason for its big drop on Friday is that it lost IMAX screens/revenue to CF. I'm expecting a big bounce back today.

• Like 4