Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Nope everything I said is accurate. You just don't want to listen. The first one dropped 61%. This will likely drop a bit harder since it is a sequel

Actually I was showing how your use of the calendar wa wrong but obviously you cannot read on top of being a negative bore. Catching fire will drop around 65% next weekend before having another dive during the post thanksgiving frame. It's know-it-all young pups like yourself that take the enjoyment out of following box office.
  • Like 1

Yes. I agree. And this may be a controversial question but it makes me ponder if the Avengers would have been as successful without RDJ as Iron Man? Hmmm.

So maybe it was Iron Man and best friends. I add best friends since people want to see them but they might not want to pay to see a movie when they are just solo. 

Sucks, as Gravatar/Gravatanic is a bloody awesome movie yo.

I think it will get a nice boost come Oscar time if WB is smart. I can see them getting it back on IMAX and 3D and make a point of that it needs to be experienced on the big screen.

So maybe it was Iron Man and best friends. I add best friends since people want to see them but they might not want to pay to see a movie when they are just solo. 

Well I wasn't talking about Iron Man. I was speaking specifically about Robert Downey Jr.

Say if he couldn't do Avengers and they had to replace him with another actor, would it have been as successful with another actor as Iron Man?

It won't drop as hard in the second weekend because of Thanksgiving, though. It isn't Twilight. Plus, it has great WOM no matter how many times you try to shout and deny it, EVEN AMONG NON BOOK fans. It'll drop massive on December 7th but it'll do well for itself over the five day

so did Harry Potter and the DEathly Hallows or Prisoner of Azkaban. Yet they still dropped hard, because they had their set fanbase