Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

It hasn't exactly been a golden year for comedy. TITE we already mentioned. Bad Grandpa had some laughs. Alan Partridge was really funny, and Behind the Candelabra is in a morbid way pretty funny. Other than that.. not that great.

So Catching Fire pulled a Mini-Avenger in die end?

Laughing my ass off. We know what that means. Was expected much more frontloaded and wasn't.

Should have a great saturday now.

Having Previews starting from 8 P.M. now has changed the rules of box office a little bit.

Earlier this year, Iron Man 3 was pretty backloaded, too.

• Founder / Operator

It hasn't exactly been a golden year for comedy. TITE we already mentioned. Bad Grandpa had some laughs. Alan Partridge was really funny, and Behind the Candelabra is in a morbid way pretty funny. Other than that.. not that great.

Not a fan of Millers or Heat?

The Heat was pretty good as was Millers - haven't seen BG yet so I can't say anything on that....

MoS is a steaming pile of crapThor 2 and IM3 > Man of Crap

Disagree completely.Edit: did he quote a message from yesterday just to start a Marvel-DC flame war.Ignore this message people. Let's stay on topic. Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

• Founder / Operator

Just a random post by Me to Say 1000! when I remember how many I had on Mojo though.... <_<

Congrats!

I'm the same way. I imagine Impact and Baumer are too. I think we had the three most at final count before the great exodus.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 1

So Catching Fire pulled a Mini-Avenger in die end?Laughing my ass off. We know what that means. Was expected much more frontloaded and wasn't.Should have a great saturday now.Having Previews starting from 8 P.M. now has changed the rules of box office a little bit.Earlier this year, Iron Man 3 was pretty backloaded, too.

IM3 performed like a family film. This film likely will not
  • Like 1