Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

About Time is my most anticipated of the bunch, but I plan on seeing all three very soon.

It's sweet and touching in a meaningful way. I really enjoyed it. I think you will to.
  • Like 2

I gotta feeling the BOF Oscars will be more interesting this year since there isn't a clear frontrunner amongst the "elite," unlike the past two years with Drive and The Master.

Still can't get over The Master winning. Never saw it as a frontrunner. Can't get the love for that.

• Like 2

90% of the more artsy or smaller films I never end up liking as I go in with high expectations because I see people like yourselves hyping them up. 

However everyone went on about Perks of Being a Wallflower and I really liked it. Perhaps more it had something to relate with. 

TBH I watch all those kinds of film In Jan as DVD screeners appear online. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

• Founder / Operator

Phillips might not make my top 10 when all is said and done, but Hanks himself will easily be in my top 1-2 performances of the year. Not many actors can do that much in the final few minutes of a movie.

Legendary.

• Like 5

I gotta feeling the BOF Oscars will be more interesting this year since there isn't a clear frontrunner amongst the "elite," unlike the past two years with Drive and The Master.

it's what I voted for in both years (though admittedly for 2012 I've come round to liking The Grey a little more than The Master) so watch out for Pines. :D

It had the entire BOF elite backing it. Cloud Atlas never stood a chance.

Cloud Atlas >>>>>>>>>> Everything else released last year.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

No, with 70.5M. for you, what chances CF have to do a little drop (1%-20%) on saturday (With 70M) ?

There is 0.00% of a chance it makes more than 60 mill on Saturday.