Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

How about in the Avengers when Cap throws Black widow onto one of those motorcycles the aliens are flying, she grabs on with one arm but doesn't die..............or at the very least doesn't have her arm ripped off.  

Edited by Max De Costa
  • Like 1

With 160 million and THG adjusted at 155 million.

CF will end up selling 2-3% more tickets then THG opening weekend. 

Sounds nice and all, but in reality thats like a difference of a little over 1 million tickets, and when you take away IMAX it probably falls under it.

• Like 1

How about in the Avengers when Cap throw Black widow onto one of those flying motorcycles the aliens are flying, she grabs on with one arm but doesn't die..............or at the very least doesn't have her arm ripped off.  

She is the strongest among the bunch. lol

That tiny pistol of hers.

How about in the Avengers when Cap throw Black widow onto one of those flying motorcycles the aliens are flying, she grabs on with one arm but doesn't die..............or at the very least doesn't have her arm ripped off.  

TA was a kids movie according to some so that does not work :)

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

Baumer its like 5 cm at most I live likely 20 km from your house. 

However sometimes isolated snow can be much higher randomly. 

I'm not in Toronto anymore bud.  I'm 180 kms west in London.

• Like 1

Sounds nice and all, but in reality thats like a difference of a little over 1 million tickets, and when you take away IMAX it probably falls under it.

True but I think it shows a film can still out open a previous part even if that previous part was an epic opener. 

• Like 1

I have 3666 profile views...

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666."

The Stingray is doomed. :(

Sweet Mary Moses that a lot of fucking profile views. How the hell did that happen?