Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

HAHAHA peyton is NOT gonna lose today. Not with the horrendous pats D. I'm a huge pats fan, and I know we don't have a chance as hell. It would literally take a perfect day for our offense (aka, scoring at least 40 points) and a perfect day for our D (holding them to 30ish, with like 3 take aways) to maybe have a shot at beating them. Pats D is just devasted with injuries, and even without the injuries, our D was decent at best. Our corners suck.

Were many people predicting over 400 mil for that film?

No 

By the time it opened Spider Man was seen to become a huge bit but not that big.

It was very much like TA tbh... The film was really buzzed about by the general audiences but not really intensely.

Spider Man 1 was a film that blew up for two reasons. 

1. It was the first time Spider Man was on the screen.

2. He was a hero and the people in the US were sombre after 9/11.

AOTC was seen going that high and its 310 million gross was seen as huge disappointment. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

HAHAHA peyton is NOT gonna lose today. Not with the horrendous pats D. I'm a huge pats fan, and I know we don't have a chance as hell. It would literally take a perfect day for our offense (aka, scoring at least 40 points) and a perfect day for our D (holding them to 30ish, with like 3 take aways) to maybe have a shot at beating them. Pats D is just devasted with injuries, and even without the injuries, our D was decent at best. Our corners suck.

Cold weather. Manning's Achilles heel. Trust me, the Pats will win.

No Spider Man 1 was a film that blew up for two reasons. 1. It was the first time Spider Man was on the screen.2. He was a hero and the people in the US were sombre after 9/11.AOTC was seen going that high and its 310 million gross was seen as huge disappointment.

So essentially, the timing was right. Were people overpredicting ROTK to gross 400 mil?

No 

Spider Man 1 was a film that blew up for two reasons. 

1. It was the first time Spider Man was on the screen.

2. He was a hero and the people in the US were sombre after 9/11.

AOTC was seen going that high and its 310 million gross was seen as huge disappointment. 

Ah. Spiderman 1. A film that was somewhat decent and enjoyable.....

....only to then rot like piss rat crap dung fungus into what is known as spiderman 3.

• Like 1