Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

I wouldn't be blaming Del Rio as he's DC. It's all on Manning for this pathetic performance in the 2nd half.  ;)

Del Rio is a former head coach of a playoff team ... and a front runner for the USC head coaching job ... he should know better. 

It's just pathetic all around.

Gale is a

Prim murderer

(legit spoiler don't click unless you have read the books)

I'll prefer the bread any day over him

You confuse better character with character you personally dislike less.

Some of the best characters are characters you are supposed to dislike and hate. Because they have energy and take action and have meaningful traits.

I like neither of the two characters, but Gale is better written and better at being noteworthy.

But even overall Friday-Saturday drops have gotten better, both Thor 2 and CF dipped less than the first movie.

Well, I'll certainly look into it.  I wouldn't say that my proposed theory is definitive.  That said, I've never put any stock into overall drops, ever.  Anytime I look at the weekend, I break it down into 4 days because restricting it to 3 days seems like it's going to create confusion and misled conclusions, at least with respect to analysis.  So I've never really given what you're saying too much thought.

This is my first time tuning into the game but I knew Denver was up 24-0...what the hell happened. Did they turn the football field into a figure skating rink? Like the hell? They get abducted by aliens? Mariah Carey walk on the field naked and everyone lost focus? They got PS4's and XB1's on the sidelines? Free food?

Edited by Jandrew