Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

I'm planning on trying to make it to a Frozen show this weekend if possible. El Capitan is a really enjoyable theater to watch movies in, there are musical shows and stage shows before every movie. It is owned by Disney so only Disney movies play there.

Lucky. That sounds awesome, I would love to visit that theater one day.

Well, I hope you will catch Frozen this week and post your thoughts on here. 

Checking for sale outs-first time since 4th of July weekend I have found any! (where TLR and DM2 had quite a few)

(Confession: I have not checked in the past few weeks so I'm sure Thor had some)

Every showing on IMAX is sold out.

I think I was originally predicting CF to drop on its OW. (I actually had it around 130M for it's ow yeah I know :P then again I saw THG more as a stand alone film and was unsure how popular the other books were as I heard they are not as near as good as the first)

• Like 1

I had an early shift tonight but it did around 3000 by 5 pm which is more than what Thor 2 did in its entire day. IM3 did around 6000 each day in its OW. I'm trying to text my friend whos working right now how busy it is. He's not responding so that might mean it's pretty hectic. IDK

Does Harkins show the sell outs online?

I'm shocked LG haven't found it yet.

Probably not much help. They can request the video to be taken down, but these days, things spread fast. The gifs of those scenes are most likely all over Tumblr already.

TA 2 < TA

SM 2 < SM

THG 2 < THG

SW 2 (1980) < SW 1977

I had to point that out so many times on the message boards...people still don't get it.

Before Two Towers no 300M film had the next one increase (or sequel to a 250 film for that matter)

BTW you need Jurassic Park ;)

I had to point that out so many times on the message boards...people still don't get it.

Before Two Towers no 300M film had the next one increase (or sequel to a 250 film for that matter)

BTW you need Jurassic Park ;)

Yeah thnks forgot about it. 

• Like 1

lol

there are some drama queens up in this bitch!

it's doing fine. its OS numbers are incredible. It's going to be one of the biggest movies of the year. Have a nice warm cup of Lipton and stop freaking out y'all

Some people actually thought it make 200M on its OW. :lol:

OS is just crazy anymore.

So lets call this officially a curse, the first movie of a franchise that does more than 400m is a doom for the next one to follow it BOXOFFICE WISE.

A 25-50 m drop seems guaranteed for sequels to 400 m tentpoles. Edited by grey ghost
  • Like 1