baumer

Monster Tuesday CF 16.1 (Rth) | Ed did WHAT to a girl?!

So If I understand correctly Ed is pregnant and Tarzan's been shooting his load (is he the delivery man), so Ed copped a load from Tarzan? I don't think I can be bothered sifting through 31 pages... oh boyOn a different note Da Hunger Games has caused a volcano and Da frozen is melting

LOL wut?

As long as Frozen manages to open around 10m, everything is alright i guess, and judging by some theaters with reserved seating, it's not looking bad at all for Frozen.

It should be expected, that Catching Fire is far ahead today, Frozen should come cloder on Friday.

Frozen will be backloaded. It will increase HUGE on friday. So nothing to worry based on wednesday numbers.

That's what I'm thinking. Maybe a bit of a Shrek 2 effect.It has to be, this movie is really damn good.EDIT: oh it's hot...even better. As it should be. Edited by kowhite

Frozen will be fine if it opens above 30M cause the legs will be spectacular!

I don't know, Tangled was pretty frontloaded with perfect CS-Grades and Narnia 3 and Yogi Bear as direct competition...

I guess TG is just a perfect OD for such a movie, so it's going to be frontloaded. Same with "Enchanted" some years ago.

I had posted this in the Box office buzz thread. No wonder Rth's post confused me. I thought this was probably for the weekend.

The Fandango 5

• Posted Image
  • This week's hottest tickets

1 Frozen (2013) Must Go! Buy
    2 The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Must Go! Buy
    3 Free Birds Go Buy
    4 Thor: The Dark World Must Go! Buy
    5 The Best Man Holiday Must Go! Buy

No I meant melting as in its HOT lol

:D

You scared me there. So does that means CF exploded, and not in a good way?

Edit:  Never mind, read your post again, it must mean CF is doing great too. Awesome  :)

Edited by Sam