iceroll

Wednesday Numbers: Catching Fire 20.7m, Frozen 15.2m, Thor 2.3m (yay) Smashing like a Wrecking Ball!

I hated that annoying little Cockney shitdick. "DO YOU 'EAR 'E PEEPLE 'ING, 'INGING 'E SONG OF ANGRY MEN". He had me pulling my hair in the theater.

I didn't hate him, he was good for as young as he was, but I wasn't sad when he got shot. Little Cossette was the better child actor for as small as her role was.

Oh, and to defend my Film Theory class on their Frozen predict, my teacher did show this shitty trailer instead of the superior third trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1ieZ4f-DqM

Oh what I am kidding they're total idiots

Safety for Lions D. I wonder how long Flynn will stay in (not saying it's entirely his fault). Either the Lions D is phenomenal, or the Packers O line is atrocious. Take your pick.

The latter. Boykin 0 points.

Oh, and to defend my Film Theory class on their Frozen predict, my teacher did show this shitty trailer instead of the superior third trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1ieZ4f-DqM

Oh what I am kidding they're total idiots

You should throw a coup and take over the class. Enough with this bullshit.

• Like 2

lol yall stop blaming Flynn. That O-line has been ready to go home and get ready for Black Friday. Like the commentators said, it probably wouldnt be too much different is Rogers was in. The O-line is turrible, the QB doesnt change that.

That sounds like a fantastic idea tbh, but the class is convinced I'm racist (thanks to my comments on African American audience being underserved after TBMH was released) so I'll never be able to rally an army :(

• Like 1

lol yall stop blaming Flynn. That O-line has been ready to go home and get ready for Black Friday. Like the commentators said, it probably wouldnt be too much different is Rogers was in. The O-line is turrible, the QB doesnt change that.

Aikman is kidding himself.

Flynn has held the ball too long and made some bad reads. While the Lions may be winning, there's no way a Rodgers led Packers would have 57 yards of offense. Not to mention him being in would change the dynamic of the Lions' coverage in the first place.

Teaching a film theory class wouldn't be a bad option as a job, in fact it'd just be doing what we do here but getting paid for it. Throw the coup and get your well deserved job.
  • Like 1