iceroll

Wednesday Numbers: Catching Fire 20.7m, Frozen 15.2m, Thor 2.3m (yay) Smashing like a Wrecking Ball!

Sports arent big in Finland are they? Is soccer big? I know the NFL (what everyone is talking about right now) has been airing it in Europe and playing annual games in the UK, do they air it in Finland?

Sports are as huge here as anywhere else but I'm not interested in them. :)
  • Like 1

Oh, I didn't get Robocop. I got hobbit, divergent, frankenstein, walter mitty, need for speed, american hustle, 47 ronin. I swear, 20+ minutes all in trailers.....took forever for the movie to finally start.

All I got was RoboCop, Divergent, and Hobbit. I guess that's the IMAX DifferenceTM;)

• Like 1

Sports are as huge here as anywhere else but I'm not interested in them. :)

Understandable. I cant get my girlfriend to watch a game for more than 4 minutes, but yet she can spend an hour on Instagram. I quietly sit and shed a tear everytime...but she said if I get her football for dummies for xmas she'll give it a try so we'll see how this goes haha.

• Like 1

Sports arent big in Finland are they? Is soccer big? I know the NFL (what everyone is talking about right now) has been airing it in Europe and playing annual games in the UK, do they air it in Finland?

Soccer or football if you want to use proper name is huge in Finland like it is in all of mainland europe

Soccer is massive literally everywhere around the world except for the States.

Football is a national religion here in england people are crazy for it including myself. Football is the most popular sport in at least half the countries in the world! Ronaldo for ballon d'or!

• Like 2