iceroll

Wednesday Numbers: Catching Fire 20.7m, Frozen 15.2m, Thor 2.3m (yay) Smashing like a Wrecking Ball!

A heretic!  Burn him!

Posted Image

Shut the hell up. I loved CF but this obnoxiousness ruins it. Justin Bieber fans arent even this bad and they get off to 30 second videos of him sleeping.

Edited by Jandrew

Shut the hell up. I loved CF but this obnoxiousness ruins it. Justin Bieber fans arent even this bad and they get off to 30 second videos of him sleeping.

Posted Image

Jen smelled  a brain fart, didn't you as well ?

Edited by The Futurist

Youre not amusing. Please stop.

Poop and fart jokes are always funny.

Go ask Jen, she tells about them all the time when she s shooting the next emotional scene from one  of her movies of her 3B franchise in the making.

It's all in good fun. We're just excited about numbers. :)

I understand that. I'm loving these numbers too and CF is deserving them, but you when you barrage the thread with BOW DOWN TO THE QUEENN!!!!!! PEASANTS, PEASANTS, PEASANTS, PEASANTS, PEASANTS,PEASANTS, PEASANTS, BURN BURN LALALALALA, JLAW JLAW JLAW, BOW DOWN ALL MIGHTYNESS, SEXY LEGS HALALALA, PEASANTS, PEASANTS, PEASANTS, JLAW JLAW, QUEEN, DIE ALL LALALA!!!!!!!!! and then add a million blown up gifs and pictures of Jennifer, its irritating. That's not good fun for everybody. I love Jlaw and CF, but this is ridiculous and you know it. And people had a problem when we were talking about football????

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 2

I understand that. I'm loving these numbers to and CF is deserving them, but you when you barrage the thread with BOW DOWN TO THE QUEENN!!!!!! PEASANTS, PEASANTS, PEASANTS, PEASANTS, PEASANTS,PEASANTS, PEASANTS, BURN BURN LALALALALA, JLAW JLAW JLAW, BOW DOWN ALL MIGHTYNESS, SEXY LEGS HALALALA, PEASANTS, PEASANTS, PEASANTS, JLAW JLAW, QUEEN, DIE ALL LALALA! and then add a million blown up gifs and pictures of Jennifer, its irritating. That's not good fun for everybody. I love Jlaw and CF, but this is ridiculous and you know it.

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

Choice is yours, the Queen is just and merciful.

• Like 3

Now you motherfuckers are gonna read this closely : who said for the last 2 months that the legs for CF will be sexier than its OW ?

DA FUCKING FUTURIST !!! THAT S WHO !!!

BITCHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I wonder if the Queen deserves such unworthy and unfaithful peasants like yours.

Bow down to the Queen and deity of all actresses known as Jlaw and be redeemed from your foolishsness.

She s not that far from the throne actually :

Posted Image

THOSE JOULT BABIES WII BRING PEACE TO THE WORLD SOMEDAY.

JUST WATCH.

FUTURIST!!! You're back!!!

I understand that. I'm loving these numbers too and CF is deserving them, but you when you barrage the thread with BOW DOWN TO THE QUEENN!!!!!! PEASANTS, PEASANTS, PEASANTS, PEASANTS, PEASANTS,PEASANTS, PEASANTS, BURN BURN LALALALALA, JLAW JLAW JLAW, BOW DOWN ALL MIGHTYNESS, SEXY LEGS HALALALA, PEASANTS, PEASANTS, PEASANTS, JLAW JLAW, QUEEN, DIE ALL LALALA!!!!!!!!! and then add a million blown up gifs and pictures of Jennifer, its irritating. That's not good fun for everybody. I love Jlaw and CF, but this is ridiculous and you know it. And people had a problem when we were talking about football????

You remind me a lot like my sister (not saying your a girl or anything). I mean, this IS suppose to be numbers about CF and FR, what would you expect? I'm sorry it's annoying you. But you should know (or have) that any thread that has to do with CF is probably going to have this, becasue we love JLaw and we do regard so highly. There just posts, lighten up a bit :sweat:

Doing my best to heal feelings and keep both sides happy, but just warning you that the posts won't stop, me included.