iceroll

Wednesday Numbers: Catching Fire 20.7m, Frozen 15.2m, Thor 2.3m (yay) Smashing like a Wrecking Ball!

I got some bomb ass movies. I got ZDT, Argo, Life of Pi, Skyfall BR, AUJ, and PR BR.

I still haven't gotten Argo, Skyfall, or ZDT and weirdly I have gotten movies I liked less than them on Blu-Ray from 2012 (like TASM, although that was because my blockbuster was going out of business and selling all the Blu rays they used to rent for $2-5 each so I grabbed a buttload)

I got some bomb ass movies. I got ZDT, Argo, Life of Pi, Skyfall BR, AUJ, and PR BR.

I still haven't gotten Argo, Skyfall, or ZDT and weirdly I have gotten movies I liked less than them on Blu-Ray from 2012 (like TASM, although that was because my blockbuster was going out of business and selling all the Blu rays they used to rent for $2-5 each so I grabbed a buttload)

Lol I dont buy anything till after X-Mas.

That is when stuff actually is of decent value around here. 

Looking at a 60 inch tv and home theater system budget 1500. 

X-mas Bonus FTW 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Doesn't a 15 mill Thursday translate into a 68-70 mill weekend for CF?  

Friday:  30 (+100%)

Saturday:  28.5 (-5%)

Sun:  16 (-44%)

That's 74.5 mill.  Am I missing something here?

2 movies will have 60m+ gross this weekend.How many times has that happened before?I remember one time when Avatar and SH did it.

Don't jinx it, yet. ;)

But over this particular weekend, I don't think it has. I know it happened earlier this year with Monsters University and WWZ.

2 movies will have 60m+ gross this weekend.How many times has that happened before?I remember one time when Avatar and SH did it.

Shrek 2 and The Day After Tomorrow.

Monsters University and World War Z.

Those are the only other two times it has happened (aside from those already mentioned).

Edited by Fancyarcher