iceroll

Wednesday Numbers: Catching Fire 20.7m, Frozen 15.2m, Thor 2.3m (yay) Smashing like a Wrecking Ball!

Lol! I'm not sure. I honestly haven't heard of Haverhill before. Not a common place around here.

Just looked at the map. Holy moses, your WAY up north of me. Probably an hour's drive :rofl:

Just 1 hour? Took me almost 2 hours to get from work today. :angry:

We need a CF club to work and succeed! Baumer's doesn't look like it's going to happen (which is actually a good thing :D), Ice's OW club/OD record didn't work, IMAX club didn't work,......so I think that just leaves the CF 450M club. I think that should be reduced to 400M, and then perhaps we'd have a club succeed!

• Like 1

We need a CF club to work and succeed! Baumer's doesn't look like it's going to happen (which is actually a good thing :D), Ice's OW club/OD record didn't work, IMAX club didn't work,......so I think that just leaves the CF 450M club. I think that should be reduced to 400M, and then perhaps we'd have a club succeed!

More failure if you make that club. 

More failure if you make that club. 

Well, if you lower it to say 380M, then it's no diff than Baumer's club. The only other reasonable club to make would be a over 400M club, or a over THG DOM club. See what I mean?

It would be redundant to make a over 380M club.

Well, if you lower it to say 380M, then it's no diff than Baumer's club. The only other reasonable club to make would be a over 400M club, or a over THG DOM club. See what I mean?

It would be redundant to make a over 380M club.

Or we could change the CF over TH:DOS WW club to a domestic one. Instant win! That's not cheating at all, right?  :P

• Like 1

The problem was I needed to reheat in the oven when I got here and then everyone gorged on buff chick dip, jumbalya, etc. But now people are drunk and attacking my dish so it's good :)

Oh you're still there. LOL alcohol will do it. Sounds fun!

I think Frozen will absolutely explode on the weekend, especially Saturday. Every single parents I talked to want to take their whole family to see it.

Yeah, Frozen will be huge this weekend. After people get over Thanksgiving and Black Friday, they will probably want to take their familes to see Frozen.

• Like 3