iceroll

Wednesday Numbers: Catching Fire 20.7m, Frozen 15.2m, Thor 2.3m (yay) Smashing like a Wrecking Ball!

I made chicken parm for a Friendsgiving tonight, it turned out well but there was too much good and there are leftovers. The two boxes of pasta I cooked have gone practically untouched :(

I want them  :D

• Like 1

I made chicken parm for a Friendsgiving tonight, it turned out well but there was too much good and there are leftovers. The two boxes of pasta I cooked have gone practically untouched :(

It's never wrong having leftovers! That means you'll have plenty of food to eat days to come! You'll have pasta for breakfast tomorrow, then pasta for lunch, then pasta with your turkey for dinner, and then....pasta again for breakfast on friday......pasta for lunch again......another heaping pile of pasta for dinner.............breakfast pasta again........lunch..........

See....no problem! :sweat:

• Like 1

I think some older adult fare has to do well this Thanksgiving too, everything breaking out is for families and young adults.  12 Years a Slave should have expanded this weekend, not cut back because I don't see Black Nativity, Oldboy, Homefront, or The Book Thief doing too well.

• Like 1

Where's Ed? Watching TDKR again to ease the worry I guess?

I want to say he's busy celebrating about the baby.

But then I figured his way of celebrating would be to have a Nolan Bat marathon with a bit of the Prestige thrown in so he can imagine the Wolverine vs Batman fantasy.

• Like 1

So Disney could have 4 films ending up in 2013 top 10, and all above 200m(230m), even with WB in 2009.

Micky Mouse on fire.

Quietly in a boardroom somewhere the Disney shareholders are plotting what, if any, major tentpole franchises remain to possibly buy out next.

I want to say he's busy celebrating about the baby.

But then I figured his way of celebrating would be to have a Nolan Bat marathon with a bit of the Prestige thrown in so he can imagine the Wolverine vs Batman fantasy.

Well, at least we know for sure Katniss and Jennifer are officially off the potential baby names' list.

• Like 1