iceroll

Wednesday Numbers: Catching Fire 20.7m, Frozen 15.2m, Thor 2.3m (yay) Smashing like a Wrecking Ball!

Lol! I'm not sure. I honestly haven't heard of Haverhill before. Not a common place around here.

Just looked at the map. Holy moses, your WAY up north of me. Probably an hour's drive :rofl:

I love how in tiny Mass an hour's drive is "WAY up north" xD

• Like 4

Geez 20M Wednesday for Catching Fire!!  :o  :wub:  That is a stunning number if it holds. 

A 14M Wednesday for Frozen if it follows Tangled will give it a 57.7M 3-day  and a 81.2 5-day weekend. Then if it follows Tangled's multiplier from there out it should end with 237.4M. 

I love how in tiny Mass an hour's drive is "WAY up north" xD

I wouldn't call Mass 'tiny'. Landwise sure, it's not big, but you'd be surprised at how long it can take to get through MA due to traffic on highways and such.

Hell, the whole Northeast (New York, New Jersey, MA, and so forth), all those big major NE cities are miserable. We went on a road trip to Pennsylvania from Canada, and it took us 11 hours to get there, literally 8 of which was all from just going through New York and such.