baumer

Thurs#s Rth: CF 15 FRZ 11-11.5 (Nikki still drunk from 2010, says 13.7 for CF)

Frozen is doing well down south. People never see snow down there so families are excited to see it on the big screen. In the more north you go people do not want to be reminded winter.

This is probably some kind of elitism, but I honestly cant imagine Christmas without at least a bit of snow or cold weather. It would really weird for me.
  • Like 4

$40m for Frozen?JOKE.

I know you're joking, but let's keep in mind that business for Frozen is going to fall off after 7 or 8.

$25M really would be a great number for this.

Let's not get to a point where a number like $24.2M tomorrow morning is going to seem disappointing.

• Like 2

I know you're joking, but let's keep in mind that business for Frozen is going to fall off after 7 or 8.

$25M really would be a great number for this.

Let's not get to a point where a number like $24.2M tomorrow morning is going to seem disappointing.

Frozen has enough appeal with teens/adults (Disney nostalgia) that it will still see some steady business after 7/8. Plus there's still the West Coast going till 11 eastern (8 pacific) 

Either way I'd say the sheer number of sellouts will probably secure an opening day between high 20s and mid 30s 

This is probably some kind of elitism, but I honestly cant imagine Christmas without at least a bit of snow or cold weather. It would really weird for me.

LOL I never see snow and I'm happy about it.

Edited by ECSTASY