lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

The numbers will barely change. 

$31.5m Friday$30m Saturday

$18m Sunday

$79.5m weekend. Possible? 

it did not feel like CF matinees were super strong yesterday. May be if it can do better today then it can have a saturday closer to friday. Sunday drop tend to be harsh during thanksgiving. So I am expecting around 45%. But I hope its friday goes up a tad(between RTH and Nikki) so that it can gross 80M.

it did not feel like CF matinees were super strong yesterday. May be if it can do better today then it can have a saturday closer to friday. Sunday drop tend to be harsh during thanksgiving. So I am expecting around 45%. But I hope its friday goes up a tad(between RTH and Nikki) so that it can gross 80M.

CF's matinees since OD have been mediocre. I do hope that it falls 40% as opposed to 45% on Sunday.

The November release date and the overall missing feeling of lack of novelty. I think it'll do great numbers, possibly breaking into $300m DOM, but I'm not sure it'll be able to make numbers as big as people are throwing here. I'm simply not feeling it. 

Posted Image

• Like 10