lilmac

Monday Numbers (Actuals: Hunger Games-$3.4m, FRZ-$2.4m, Thor2-$0.53m, Homefront-$0.503m)

KJ jumped the shark when they Banned me for the dumbest reasons and all because of me being right about TA beating the shit out of TDKR both in Quality and box office and they Banned me so they wouldn't have to hear me rub it in.. It was all kinds of Fail on the part of the Admin and Lecter and the site has been a bore since then.. And you can tell them I said so to..

Always so humble. ;)
  • Like 1

KJ jumped the shark when they Banned me for the dumbest reasons and all because of me being right about TA beating the shit out of TDKR both in Quality and box office and they Banned me so they wouldn't have to hear me rub it in.. It was all kinds of Fail on the part of the Admin and Lecter and the site has been a bore since then.. And you can tell them I said so to..

You were never permanently banned.

• Like 1

Just checked on prevous post mentioned as an example the GWTDT cume BOM has 10,095,170 the actual NA cume is 12,749,992 ,Canada is missing main reason different distributor. GWTDT is one of many many examples

Edited by Rth

Just checked on prevous post mentioned as an example the GWTDT cume BOM has 10,095,170 the actual NA cume is 12,768,604 ,Canada is missing main reason different distributor. GWTDT is one of many many examples

Girl With the Dragon Tatoo? So the total on Box office mojo is incorrect? Who would have even known that beside you. Is the Canada included in the foreign total somehow?

I should've never Been Banned to begin with, as a matter of fact, now I remember what it was about: They Banned me the day after the Aurora CO. Shooting and all because I said that James Holmes probably did it cause the movie got a bad review and consider at the time, RT Critics were having their lives threatened over giving TDKR a bad review, hell, even a mixed one, I wasn't exactly far off from the truth.. What I said didn't deserve being Banned, but was merely convenient to get rid of me over a frivilous complaint like that..

I thought that's why you got banned here?

• Like 1

Not to go down that road (just looking) but that wasn't the reason for the shootingOkay moving back to topic, what kind of increases are we looking at today?

Edited by DAR

Girl With the Dragon Tatoo? So the total on Box office mojo is incorrect? Who would have even known that beside you. Is the Canada included in the foreign total somehow?

Nope not included anywhere else, other websites may be showing DOM as 12.750m or could have it same as DOM.

Basically if the distributor is different in USA and Canada sometimes the cume will include both and sometimes it will only be the USA total, Now to further complicate things there can be a different distributor in Quebec to the rest of Canada (so QC may/may not be included on top other, so you may have a cume that is just USA or USA/all of Canada or USA/Canada minus QC)

Edited by Rth
  • Like 1

I should've never Been Banned to begin with, as a matter of fact, now I remember what it was about: They Banned me the day after the Aurora CO. Shooting and all because I said that James Holmes probably did it cause the movie got a bad review and consider at the time, RT Critics were having their lives threatened over giving TDKR a bad review, hell, even a mixed one, I wasn't exactly far off from the truth.. What I said didn't deserve being Banned, but was merely convenient to get rid of me over a frivilous complaint like that..

You were banned in February, not sure which site banned you in July but it was not KJ. And you were free to return in March after having a reinstatement talk with Eagle.

• Like 1

http://www.worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65971

The title said I was Banned indefinitely, meaning, permanently cause no way was I gonna apologize for something not worth apologizing over at the time..

You're in the wrong thread, Eagle has supplied you with a chance to return if you wish too.

http://www.worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66047

Edited by B J

You claimed a person killed so many people because he was upset over some bad reviews. And you now still claim that it wasn't a crazy idea...do you realize how dumb and horrible you sound?I don't know why you're still around.

You claimed a person killed so many people because he was upset over some bad reviews. And you now still claim that it wasn't a crazy idea...do you realize how dumb and horrible you sound?I don't know why you're still around.

Trolls keep things interesting/rolling, but some times they must be reined in. February 2012 was one of those moments for BKB at KJ.

Edited by B J

Nope not included anywhere else, other websites may be showing DOM as 12.750m or could have it same as DOM.

Basically if the distributor is different in USA and Canada sometimes the cume will include both and sometimes it will only be the USA total, Now to further complicate things there can be a different distributor in Quebec to the rest of Canada (so QC may/may not be included on top other, so you may have a cume that is just USA or USA/all of Canada or USA/Canada minus QC)

Do you have any totals for just Canadian releases?  Like how about Goon? Or what about one of the most expensive films ever made here, Passchendaele?

I joined BOM back in early '02 to follow FOTR... and I think I only had something like 1500 posts by the time it ended. :lol:

You know I think I had one convo with you on those forums a little before they shut down. Did you ever have that movie with the killer tire as your avatar? I'm pretty sure that was you, could be wrong though.