lilmac

Monday Numbers (Actuals: Hunger Games-$3.4m, FRZ-$2.4m, Thor2-$0.53m, Homefront-$0.503m)

:), they don't publicly need to report week on week beyond certain point maybe its films been out X weeks now and gross isn't really significant or if film drops under say 50k we won't bother putting the number out anymore, film reaches a certain threashold etc also like when some distributors decide to not bother reporting individual days just put out weekend/week totals . Titanic for example ran for a year or close in number of countries but some stopped week on week reporting after couple months, however regular intervals would update cume figure (and any further revenue earned in the last 15+ years)

In the Philippines, theater run was for almost a year! No movie can do that anymore here, the longest they can do I guess is 6 weeks

for the forums from at least 2004 maybe earlier, use to help Brandon a lot with the site, in fact Brandon when he was still in Uni and years before BOM started use to ask me questions industry/BO tracking.. I should have had shares in BOM LOL

So where is Brandon now? ;)

Nah. Rue's death was forgettable. The riot, though, was brilliant and more than made up for it.

For you maybe, but it's still in my head a year and a half after. Especially the emotional salute to district 11.

The one in CF was stunning. 

When Katniss

shrieked and pleaded for them to let go of the man

really upset me. Her performance in it was phenomenal. And the testing center...what an epic thing she did. 

• Like 6