lilmac

What's the next original movie to get a sequel?

^^ My bad I noticed Neo buddy thinks like I do and did mention Godzilla. Everyone pray they dont screw up Godzilla like Fox did lol.

I feel really good from the concept art and ideas they going with.. Godzilla doesnt ff####king run from nobody and he isnt no damn iguana! LOL. Godzilla Conquers!!

Hey you all forget Godzilla.. It looks like fantastic people are working on it....I think this time they willl get it right and many sequels will follow.I also feel Pacific Rim will get a sequel... The fanbase is growing... What do you Think Neo and Gingy? :)?

I certainly hope Pacific Rim gets a sequel. :)I love Pacific Rim!

^^ My bad I noticed Neo buddy thinks like I do and did mention Godzilla. Everyone pray they dont screw up Godzilla like Fox did lol.I feel really good from the concept art and ideas they going with.. Godzilla doesnt ff####king run from nobody and he isnt no damn iguana! LOL. Godzilla Conquers!!

I love Godzilla 1998. :(

Hi Lil mac..

Here are some films  that will get sequels..

Heman and the Master of the Universe

Battle Angel Lolila

Robo-Tech

Wonderwoman

Flash

Justice  League

Matrix 4

Battle Star Galactica

Well, first things first, they need to make those movies before we can have sequels (and those movies need to be successful enough to warrant sequels).

Also Pacific Rim needs a sequel and bad.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1