#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

So it did. BOM's links are messed up. Nevermind! :) EDIT: Still not seeing the comparison though. Catching Fire Dropped 53% in weekend #2. The fact that the percentages line up this weekend could just be coincidence.

It's not that the links are messed up, I'm not sure exactly why it does that, but I think it's got to do with calendar configurations so as to keep years with the same calendar in order rather than moving them up.

It's not that the links are messed up, I'm not sure exactly why it does that, but I think it's got to do with calendar configurations so as to keep years with the same calendar in order rather than moving them up.

Still counter-intuitive to click on a link for Dec 2 and get the weekend of Dec 9.

Narnia was fucking huge in 2005. I still remember how epic its trailer was. Me and a few friends of mine were a lot more hyped up for it than for GOF, and indeed loved it much more. Even then it was incredibly impressive to see it finally crawl over GOF's domestic total two or three months after it opened.

• Like 2

Still counter-intuitive to click on a link for Dec 2 and get the weekend of Dec 9.

Oh, you're talking about something different, but I think they're related issues. It's annoying, but if that's the way to keep everything else working fine then it's OK.

Narnia was fucking huge in 2005. I still remember how epic its trailer was. Me and a few friends of mine were a lot more hyped up for it than for GOF, and indeed loved it much more. Even then it was incredibly impressive to see it finally crawl over GOF's domestic total two or three months after it opened.

Too bad the movie was sort of so so. Also McAvoy's Mr. Tumnus looked like a creeper. My brother used to call him the molester faun.

Sad  the franchise is practically dead now.

• Like 1