#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

I gotta say I don't understand the complaints about CGI in the trailer. It looks no better or worse than the average blockbuster to me, and as an audience I think we've gone beyond the point of being especially impressed by CGI anyway so what does it matter. The feeling that it's all going through the motions is a far bigger issue.

No, this movies and the first ones CGI are in a league for themself. And I must say the people behind the trailers for these movies don't know how to entice interrest in GA.

No, this movies and the first ones CGI are in a league for themself. And I must say the people behind the trailers for these movies don't know how to entice interrest in GA.

Is there proof the GA is not interested? How can you tell that?

I gotta say I don't understand the complaints about CGI in the trailer. It looks no better or worse than the average blockbuster to me, and as an audience I think we've gone beyond the point of being especially impressed by CGI anyway so what does it matter. The feeling that it's all going through the motions is a far bigger issue.

I never really got the complaints about CG in any of these films.

Of course, I've never demanded perfection or nothing at all out of my effects.  I love great effects, but you don't have to be great to be effective.  This stuff looks fine to me.

• Like 2

Is there proof the GA is not interested? How can you tell that?

No proof. Most comments on the trailer are positive and has gotten some people talking about the villains and about whether Gwen Stacy will die or not. Also, trailer is up to 11m views and should surpass settle in the same range of views as Cap and DOFP.

I love the Raimi Spiderman films. They hold a special place in my heart. But come on, the new spider man movie looks pretty good. ASM1 wasn't bad at all.

Like I said ASM2 could be a mess but it could be fun.  And I like ASM1 but I've never watched it more than once.