#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

• Founder / Operator

Benni Cinkle (that girl in pink) is like the most iconic part of the Friday music video.  Obviously you need to re-watch it 10 times and take some detailed notes :P

Obviously. Once was enough for me back in the day. :P

• Like 1

With all the talk of Frozen getting nominated for Best Song, I feel really guilty since the most catchy song to me all year was Paul Dano's version of this in 12YAS. It was stuck in my head all day... :(

Edited by Blankments

With all the talk of Frozen getting nominated for Best Song, I feel really guilty since the most catchy song to me all year was Paul Dano's version of this in 12YAS. It was stuck in my head all day... :(

Thumbs down to that video though.

Probably. I think SW fans are the most annoying bunch. They love the series so much they refuse to acknowledge the abominations known as TPM/AoTC.

You must have missed my posted earlier in this thread where I called out some of the Worst of the Worst entries in the SW universe. Entries that make the first two prequels (which are in the end decent with major flaws, whatever ranting you want to say about them) look like cinema classics.

Maybe I should talk about some more of those god-awful entries.

1. JLaw is fucking hot. Like seriously. Holy fuck.2. I liked the story overall.3. The actor playing Peeta sucks.4. I didn't know it would be in REAL IMAX(75+ ft). That was awesome.5. The ending felt so...

Matrix Reloaded

6. It was a good movie. 8.5/10It's not better than TDKR. Stop.I am looking forward to the sequel.JLaw is fucking hot.

• Like 6