Gopher

Monday Numbers (Frozen 2.05M... snow day raises numbers?)

where's a mod when you need one

They've realised they really need to sit down and start watching the wire.

I think a rewatch is due for me soon. It's been a while. Did a Sopranos rewatch in the summer after JG died with some people who'd never seen it before and it was fun.

• Like 2

I posted about the somewhat underwhelming numbers. Not much to see here... Do folks expect increases all around when the Tuesday actuals come in tomorrow?

Yes. As you can see, rth is just itching to tell us some numbers.

They've realised they really need to sit down and start watching the wire.

I think a rewatch is due for me soon. It's been a while. Did a Sopranos rewatch in the summer after JG died with some people who'd never seen it before and it was fun.

As much as I love the Wire when it aired. I don't think I can ever re-watch it.

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/peter-jackson-seeks-a-deeper-the-hobbit-the-desolation-of-smaug/#/0

Early tracking suggests that the movie could open to $75 million, though the take could go as high as $90 million if bolstered by good buzz.

Just like CF was on track to open to 189 mill.  lol.  I'll be shocked if it opens higher than 80.

• Like 1

Wow. The quote function suddenly isn't working for me. Hmmm.

I think there's an issue if you use IE.  It works fine on one of my laptops but not on another.  Use Chrome or Firefox in the meanwhile if your still having problems.

Edited by WileECoyote
  • Like 1