CoolioD1

Weekend Estimates: The Hobbit - 73.6M | Frozen - 22.2M | Madea - 16M

i was going to RTM but then my friend who's on vacation here we started talking about the movie she's really psyched over smaug :) keeps repeating his last line in the movie 

then we remembered laughing about gimli and so i went to show who the kid in the picture was in lotr film (extended edition is on my computer always nevermind i have the EE dvds) she also told me she taught gandalf had died so then we quickly skim through fellowship then skipped to return of the king as i explained to her who is who  then we somehow ended up watching the movie from the scene where aragorn gimli and legolas arrived in pirate ships with the dead army skipped a few minutes here and there watched fishnets fav character scene in the battle , then frodo on the mountain with sam " i will carry you" aragorn crowned king and the endless endings which always remind me of the 13 times i saw it in theatre and everytime people got up and had to sit back down  :lol:

you know what i realize i'm able to enjoy the film for itself without worrying about pacing and action or lack of action basically the production side as a product but i get thats something we discuss here 

My theater cancelled all of its late shows because of the weather (Regal in upstate NY). My friend's theater did the same (Regal in north NJ.) This is not going to be a good day for The Hobbit 2: Electric Bugaloo or the box office in general. 

The 12 inches of fun arrives.

• Like 2

My theater cancelled all of its late shows because of the weather (Regal in upstate NY). My friend's theater did the same (Regal in north NJ.) This is not going to be a good day for The Hobbit 2: Electric Bugaloo or the box office in general. 

there's nothing to be done about mother nature mood swings 

Ah yes, the "who cares about making more money WW" argument, the argument quickly discarded when the film in question is making more money WW than another targeted foe.

I'm saving all this WW stuff  for win CF passes IM3. 

Yes CF won a regular season game but IM3 won the fucking Superbowl!!!! :lol:

• Like 2

I'm kinda drunk tonight as well.  Been dieting/cleansing for a month and this is my first taste of alcohol in a month, so 3 drinks and I'm kinda drunk.  Got Return of trhe King...errr Hobbit 2.  lol

• Like 2

Yes, snowfall.

I was gonna say rainfall in which case we got like maybe 3 inches today.

I just wanted to be sure it was that and not something else or that could have come off really embarrassing.