CoolioD1

Weekend Estimates: The Hobbit - 73.6M | Frozen - 22.2M | Madea - 16M

Flabbergasted by what exactly? It's doing just as most of us expected. I'm one of the biggest Ringers and even I was predicting low 70's for OW, as were many other level headed fans.

Not by Floppit's floppage. I'm flabbergasted that my previous post pointing out said Floppit's floppage got deleted. LMFAO! :rofl:
  • Like 1

Is anyone surprised by the drop from AUJ?  I had mid-70s.

IMO, PJ did the best anyone could have expected with a children's book stretched into 3 films.

He didn't have to make them 3 hours long though

• Like 1

Not by Floppit's floppage. I'm flabbergasted that my previous post pointing out said Floppit's floppage got deleted. LMFAO! :rofl:

Maybe PJ allotted $100 bucks out of the ONE BILLION the movie will make to bribe one of the mods here. ;)

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1

Maybe PJ allotted $100 bucks out of the ONE BILLION the movie will make to bribe one of the mods here. ;)

Must've! I didn't even say anything bad. I wrote "Floppit" with :worthy: emoticon, was the whole post, and it got deleted. Yes a bit trolley but not OTT and certainly not delete worthy. Cannot believe that. Too funny. Shows a clear bias by some mod.