filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

Scream 4's OW was less than most people's predicted OD, and its total was less than most people's predicted OW. In the realm of over hyped box office, I'd say that makes Scream 4 pretty legendary.  :D

Fixed... ?

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Ironically, it was a weekend of insane holdovers. Insidious dropped under 30% against direct competition.  :o

That was a pretty bad year. If I recall correctly, Rio was at the time, the biggest OW of the year. People were just going for what it had good WOM. Weren't Limitless and Lincoln Lawyer also from that year/time? Those two had great drops too on their respective runs.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

• Founder / Operator

That was a pretty bad year. If I recall correctly, Rio was at the time, the biggest OW of the year. People were just going for what it had good OW. Weren't Limitless and Lincoln Lawyer also from that year/time? Those two had great drops too on their respective runs.

And of course, Gnomeo & Juliet coming out of nowhere!

Wonder if The Nut Job will do the same?  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Yep, they came out three weeks earlier. Source Code and Soul Surfer also had decent legs.

Anyways, I've been pretty miserly with the likes with this thread, and I need to change that. I will shower you with love, bitches. 

Posted Image

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 2

• Founder / Operator

Shawn liked a post I made and then unliked it. When I got the notification and clicked over to the post my dreams were crushed.

Posted Image

I did?! It wasn't on purpose, I swear.

(I never meant to like it in the first place.)

(Kidding.) :P

• Like 5

And of course, Gnomeo & Juliet coming out of nowhere!

And Disney fucking it up by not pushing it to the 100M :rofl: They really hated that movie, not even promoted it with the Disney brand.

Wonder if The Nut Job will do the same?  :ph34r:

• Like 3

And Disney fucking it up by not pushing it to the 100M :rofl: They really hated that movie, not even promoted it with the Disney brand.

This is a pretty ridiculous total to stop a movie at

Gnomeo and Juliet

Domestic Total Gross: $99,967,670
Distributor: Buena Vista Release Date:February 11, 2011
Genre: Animation Runtime: 1 hrs. 24 min.
MPAA Rating: G Production Budget: N/A
  • Like 4

• Founder / Operator

This is a pretty ridiculous total to stop a movie at

Gnomeo and Juliet

Domestic Total Gross: $99,967,670 Distributor: Buena Vista Release Date:February 11, 2011 Genre: Animation Runtime: 1 hrs. 24 min. MPAA Rating: G Production Budget: N/A

If that had been Warner Bros., it would have ended around $101-102m. :lol:

• Like 3