filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

My theater for American Hustle was completely packed, nearly as packed as the midnight showing I went to for the Hobbit.

It got some good reactions to, a lot of laughs, and the crowd seemed to enjoy it.  Plus, there was a great demographic diversity in terms of age and gender.

Edited by The Panda

Banks is going to have a 6x+ multi, guarantee it. Audiences will eat it up even without a spoonful of sugar.

Banks is difficult to predict, I imagine $75-80m is the target, $100m would be a huge success. At $35m, it'll at least make its money back domestically. 

Lol at Anchorman 2 numbers. Officially one of the biggest disappointments along with Flopness. Browsing the forums you would think it was a lock for 200m. Now it is struggling to open #1. Yet more, it is officially out of the run for #1 2013 comedy.

Frat Pack are done, after continuous flops and underperformers.

Edited by firedeep
  • Like 1

Lol at Anchorman 2 numbers. Officially one of the biggest disappointments along with Flopness. Browsing the forums you would think it was a lock for 200m. Now it is struggling to open #1. Yet more, it is officially out of the run for #1 2013 comedy.

Welcome to our daily dose of negativity this holiday season.

• Like 5

Boy, that escalated quickly.

• Like 2