filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

I sent your present through Santa. If you don't get it by Christmas Day, then you probably was naughty and got cut off by him.

Uhh. Santa doesn't like me. I left him a list every Christmas and he brought me whatever my parents wanted.

I enjoyed Thor 2 a lot, but the 3D in that film was a giant scam as is the case with so many movies today (including MOS). Lazy cash grabs all around.

The biggest was WWZ. I didn't want to wait for the 2D showing and opted for the 3D due to time constraints. Big waste of money. 

Edited by ECSTASY

Jandrew, I love you to death. Was it good or not good?

I love you too, Ed, but did you not see my paragraph? haha, if youre asking about Frozen, I didn't see that, but the story I posted was about people wanting to go, as for AH yes I saw that and yes I really dug it. With that cast and DOR i had high expections and they were met plus some. I liked it alot more than SLP and IMO if Argo can win BP, this deserves a heavy nom.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 2

I liked it but I expected more

I mostly enjoyed it for the performances, especially Amy Adams and Bradley Cooper. But the story/plot/whatever left me cold. I guess I'm just not a big fan of DOR. I feel that way about most of his movies.