lilmac

Tuesday numbers (12/24) - DOS - 5.25, FRZ - 4.78, AH - 2.9, AM2 - 2.8, SMB - 1.92

Watched "Kung Fu Panda Christmas" on CW. The relationship between the duck father and Po is brilliantly developed in this 30 minute episode. Po's choice between the duck and his real father will be a hard one to watch.

Now watching "A Madagascar Christmas", not as good as the Kung Fu Panda one so far..

Kung Fu Panda Christmas is great! I have watched it every year since it came out.

I'm going to tweet something just like Nikki next, but mine will be in the vein of Wolf of Wall Street:

Christmas update.  Theaters were fucking busy as fuck today.

• Like 1

Because critics are cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sacks of monkey shit!!

Hallelujah, holy shit. Where's the tylenol?

Edited by Empire Claus
  • Like 3

The theater I went to today is a medium-sized one, I noticed that they cancelled all American Hustle showings in favor of all the new movies as well as Hobbit, Frozen, and CF. That was weird.

Kung Fu Panda Christmas is great! I have watched it every year since it came out.

Madagascar Christmas was not that great. 

Now watching "How to train your dragon" on FX. Just started. Love the movie and can't wait for Part 2 in summer.

• Like 1

Madagascar Christmas was not that great. 

Now watching "How to train your dragon" on FX. Just started. Love the movie and can't wait for Part 2 in summer.

Yeah, I watched Madagascar Christmas last night. It isn't good, but I really don't like the movies either. :lol: