iceroll

BOT's 36 Worst Films of All Time - Ceremony Complete! Master List on Page 1.

And we're back, time for TOP 5!

#5,30 points:

Catwoman

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Synopsis

A shy woman, endowed with the speed, reflexes, and senses of a cat, walks a thin line between criminal and hero, even as a detective doggedly pursues her, fascinated by both of her personas.

Member blurb
Goffe Luvs 1D:
meow roflol

Critic blurb

Noah Berlatsky, Chicago Reader:
Obviously, no one involved in this disaster cares anything at all about Catwoman.

Trivia

Halle Berry accepted the Golden Raspberry Award (Razzie) as "Worst Actress of 2004" she 'won' for this film herself.

Edited by Catching Iceroll
  • Like 5

#4,32 points:

Epic MoviePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Synopsis

A comedic satire of films that are large in scope, reputation and popularity.

Critic blurb

Joshua Rothkopf, Time Out New York:
The gutter-brow auteurs who helped write the first Scary Movie and created Date Movie milk their lame sketch-comedy minds for yet another punishingly uninspired skewering of Hollywood hits.

Trivia

When the White Bitch is on her Myspace page, it says she is listening to Fall Out Boy.

• Like 2

Personally I didn't think it was that bad but...

#3,40 points:

Transformers: Revenge of the FallenPosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Synopsis

Sam Witwicky leaves the Autobots behind for a normal life. But when his mind is filled with cryptic symbols, the Decepticons target him and he is dragged back into the Transformers' war.

Member blurb
Ariadne:
F
The worst film I've seen in years, I try to avoid really bad films but this one caught me out. After watching this piece of crap, I vowed to never watch a Michael Bay movie again. And I won't. 

Critic blurb

Ben Mankiewicz, At the Movies:
It is as if Michael Bay was saying "You think I've blown stuff up before? Ha-ha. Wait till you see this."

Trivia

John Turturro was allowed to climb the pyramids during filming in Egypt. At one point, he simply broke down crying. When Michael Bay questioned him, he said, "You just don't get to do this in movies. You don't get to shoot in a place that's 4000 years old."

#2,42 points:

Batman and Robin 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Synopsis

Batman & Robin try to keep their relationship together even as they must stop Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy from freezing Gotham City.

Member blurb
The Movieman:
Simple: Bloody awful, FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT movie. Not just a bad BATMAN movie, just a terrible movie, period! But it did eventually give us Batman Begins so I can't complain too much because if it were passable and made a decent buck at the box office, Warner would've continued on that trajectory.

-*****/*****, (F-, -10/10, -4/4) 

Critic blurb

Liam Lacey, Globe and Mail:
Campy costumes can't disguise the incoherent plot, confused performances and lame script that send this star vehicle spiralling downward.

Trivia

After the box-office failure of "Batman & Robin", several Batman projects were considered to substitute for the next Batman movie. One was a direct sequel, "Batman: Triumphant", written by Mark Protosevich. The second was a prequel, "Batman: Year One". The last was a live-action adaptation of Batman Beyond (1999). None of those projects got off the ground, and instead the franchise was rebooted with Batman Begins (2005).

• Like 5

This list, frankly, is one of the most ridiculous lists I've ever seen.  MOS, Sucker Punch, 300, are you fucking kidding me?  Dislike them, fine, but worst films ever made?  That's ridiculous.  Has anyone here seen films before the year 2000?  Jaws IV, Superman IV, Night of the Demon, Plan 9 From Outer Space and so on.  Whoever voted on those films to be on the list, shame on you.  

You were the reason Citizen Kane made the list and you're complaining that sucker punch and 300 are on it?  :rolleyes:

I'm kind of sad movies like Master of Disguise, all of Adam Sandler's movies, North, etc. missed out.

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 1

You were the reason Citizen Kane made the list and you're complaining that sucker punch and 300 are on it?  :rolleyes:

Yes, I know.  But at least I've seen enough movies to make a true diagnosis of them.  :)

as a comedy like the 60s batman its hilarious I get alot of enjoyment watching it now.

It's still awful. It's basically a two-hour toy commercial.

It's not boring don't get me wrong. But there's a reason why it tops worst comic book movies lists (Catwoman is worse BTW).

Edited by Saintarcher

#2,42 points:

Batman and Robin 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Synopsis

Batman & Robin try to keep their relationship together even as they must stop Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy from freezing Gotham City.

Member blurb
The Movieman:
Simple: Bloody awful, FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT movie. Not just a bad BATMAN movie, just a terrible movie, period! But it did eventually give us Batman Begins so I can't complain too much because if it were passable and made a decent buck at the box office, Warner would've continued on that trajectory.

-*****/*****, (F-, -10/10, -4/4) 

Critic blurb

Liam Lacey, Globe and Mail:
Campy costumes can't disguise the incoherent plot, confused performances and lame script that send this star vehicle spiralling downward.

Trivia

After the box-office failure of "Batman & Robin", several Batman projects were considered to substitute for the next Batman movie. One was a direct sequel, "Batman: Triumphant", written by Mark Protosevich. The second was a prequel, "Batman: Year One". The last was a live-action adaptation of Batman Beyond (1999). None of those projects got off the ground, and instead the franchise was rebooted with Batman Begins (2005).

Speak of the devil.