kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

Ed there should be an app. Though I can't imagine why you would want to watch on your phone. Sporting events should either be watched in person or in glorious big screen HD

I'm at a location for the next 2 days that has wifi but I don't have access to it. I have LTE connection on an iPhone 5S.

Frozen should have no problem hitting $350m but I don't think it will go much higher. While not a Christmas movie, the winter theme/snowman are helping during the holidays. 

Agree with the winter theme/snowman getting them a lot of business. Though was it just some ok/good movie, it would fall of the radar after the theme lost relevance. However, being a superior product it's going to have a good deal of repeat business, no matter how it first got folks in.

And what you want is to be a single female? All those Christmas gifts to Tele makes so much more sense now.

Well to be fair, giving someone TDK trilogy for Christmas is automatically sex in return but my Joker bobblehead will suffice.I added it to my Dark Knight collection. :)
  • Like 3

Well to be fair, giving someone TDK trilogy for Christmas is automatically sex in return but my Joker bobblehead will suffice.I added it to my Dark Knight collection. :)

That's your fault for not being specific in your request to Tele.

The hobbit 2 just doesn't get old or boring , love rewatchable factor ! Just came back an hour ago from the cinema and my 3rd viewing There's something so comforting about these films its like snuggling under a quilt on a cold winter night having a hot cup of tea and having a jolly good time! Now I'm home actually having a hot cup of tea (apple-cinamon) and I decided to start watching LOTR fotr tonight then tt and rotk tomorrow (EE naturally) Ps: if I'm still alive fall '14 sure I'm interested in secret santa thingy Ps2: look its end of the year so if you guys want to crow over CF have at it as the saying goes "de gustibus et coloribus non est disputadem" us IM3 fans will have what to celebrate too !

• Like 3

Is it bad that I'm expecting Frozen to gross more than The Nut Job over MLK weekend? Nut Job: $10.5 million/$13 million 4-day Frozen: $11 million/$14.5 million 4-day

I actually think that looks likely, Frozen may actually be higher and the nut job lower.
  • Like 1

Just arrived from The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. My parents hated it and so did I. It was a turd. Ben Stiller kept Stillerizing everything, the Benjamin Button joke was the worst scene of the year.

Edited by CJohn

Nut Job will only be competition for those who are planning to see Frozen the 12th time :ph34r:

My 11 year old has already asked to see this and already told he'll have to wait for the DVD.

Legos will be the only thing to stop Frozen.

• Like 3