LexJoker

Monday #s (12/30) 'HAPPY NEW YEAR'

Just beautiful "You bow to no one" I wish he'd add scenes of them the fellowship together again in the halls of minas tirith After all they hadn't seen each other since the 1st film months ago storywise I would have love to see them catch up The book def has more time to elaborate on what happens after battle is over for all concerned ! Something about the end of a trilogy that's very emotional and remember this was way before rumors of hobbit been made were even whispers so I really thought this was it Damn bilbo took a turn for the worse , frodo you dodge a bullet say thanks to gollum

• Like 1

The end for real cue annie lennox tearjerker amazing oscar winning song "into the west" everything about this trilogy was epic down to the score. I still know the lyrics by heart incredible ! Now to watch "when harry met sally"

I just saw perhaps the worst trailer in the history of trailers. Need for Speed. Starring no one. FF rip off. Vengeabce for some death settlrd by racing cars. Hahahaha!!Teailer for Endless Love is great and the Robert Palmer song Endless Love with the Garbage sound is fucking creepy and awesome.

As much as I agree that it looks bad, that nobody who's is starring in it is more talented than any of the stars from F&F

سنة جديدة سعيدة

新年好

Bonne année

Glückliches neues Jahr

नया साल मुबारक हो

Buon anno

謹賀新年

새해 복 많이 받으세요

Feliz Ano Novo

С Новым годом

Feliz Año Nuevo

Manigong Bagong Taon