LexJoker

Monday #s (12/30) 'HAPPY NEW YEAR'

Cigarette smoking is my biggest pet-peeve. :P I just can't stand smokers and I'll usually start giving them health lectures if I know them. :ph34r:

I know, but it feels so good. But yeah.... I know the health hazards and my parents and my bf hates it.

I just hate how somehow I always end up accepting a cigarrette someone offers me. I hate the smell and always feel shitty the next morning if I smoke and drink at the same time. I'm not bad at controlling myself drunk or anything like that, I just end up smoking every now and then and when I realize what I'm doing it just sort of hits me out of nowhere.

That said at the time the menthol buzz definitely compliments the alcohol. And then it wears off...

:lol:Hot coaches, yep, always a bonus.I think I'm a bit drunk, enough that I forgot I just graduated 2 weeks ago. I'm free now, lol.

What? He deserves it.

Omg, yes. Have you seen Kliff? He was on E!News because of his resemblance to Ryan Gosling. Lmfao.

Omg. Congratulations! Best of luck, bb. Yes. You have left hell. :D

• Like 1

Nikki Finke‏@NikkiFinke47s

Tuesday Dec 31 Box Office: #1 'Frozen' $6.8M/Cume $262.8M, #2 'Hobbit Smaug' $5.4M/$201.4M, #3 'American Hustle' $4.3M/$67.5M.

Awesome, Frozen started 2014 with a bang(-14%). It passed The Incredibles for 11th place all-time in animation. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Like 1

I just hate how somehow I always end up accepting a cigarrette someone offers me. I hate the smell and always feel shitty the next morning if I smoke and drink at the same time. I'm not bad at controlling myself drunk or anything like that, I just end up smoking every now and then and when I realize what I'm doing it just sort of hits me out of nowhere.

That said at the time the menthol buzz definitely compliments the alcohol. And then it wears off...

You sound like a social smoker, I've been doing that for like 10 years now.  Its hard to resist, cigarettes and booz go together like penis and vagina.

Oh, and menthol cigarettes are disgusting.  I recommend Marlboro Lights or ultra lights, they're smooth.

• Like 1

lol, so why do it? Trust me you can live without cigarettes.  :)

I've actually been trying to kick the habit for ages and it isn't that bad. It's four or five times a week at absolute most. And I haven't smoked in like 8 months, but I found myself with one today; not mine though. It kinda just appeared and I had a few more..... 

I've actually been trying to kick the habit for ages and it isn't that bad. It's four or five times a week at absolute most. And I haven't smoked in like 8 months, but I found myself with one today; not mine though. It kinda just appeared and I had a few more..... 

What ric means is this:

Posted Image

• Like 2