LexJoker

Monday #s (12/30) 'HAPPY NEW YEAR'

I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I went to UT Austin for a couple years but went back and now at UT Arlington.I did consider Texas Tech when I applied back then, but changed my mind for some reasons. It's a very good school.

Omg, Sam! I have family in Dallas, I think. Lmfao. They live near Dallas. That's certain, haha.

Omg, bless. You saved yourself. Nah, I'm messing with ya. UT's a great school. A lot of my friends and my crush went to UT. I wish him the worst though.

That's awesome though! And yeah? I'm glad. Texas Tech doesn't get a lot of attention, which sucks. I know I didn't, but when I visited during a game, I fell in love. The whole atmosphere gave me an orgasm. It was stellar, and we kicked ass yesterday when they pegged us to lose by a lot.  :wub:

Our coach is hot too. BLESS.

Edited by Claire Holt
  • Like 2

But it's so relaxing......... It's like that moment after you have sex and you just kinda just relax.....

Cigarette smoking is my biggest pet-peeve. :P I just can't stand smokers and I'll usually start giving them health lectures if I know them. :ph34r:

• Like 3

Omg, Sam! I have family in Dallas, I think. Lmfao. They live near Dallas. That's certain, haha.Omg, bless. You saved yourself. Nah, I'm messing with ya. UT's a great school. A lot of my friends and my crush went to UT. I wish him the worst though.That's awesome though! And yeah? I'm glad. Texas Tech doesn't get a lot of attention, which sucks. I know I didn't, but when I visited during a game, I fell in love. The whole atmosphere gave me an orgasm. It was stellar, and we kicked ass yesterday when they pegged us to lose by a lot. :wub:Our coach is hot too. BLESS.

:lol:Hot coaches, yep, always a bonus.I think I'm a bit drunk, enough that I forgot I just graduated 2 weeks ago. I'm free now, lol.
  • Like 2

Cigarette smoking is my biggest pet-peeve. :P I just can't stand smokers and I'll usually start giving them health lectures if I know them. :ph34r:

Same. I know it can be a bit annoying, but that's just how I show that I care for them. I went to town with my Dad about it. But thanks to that, he quit, so it's all great.
  • Like 2