CoolioD1

PGA Nominees (Gravity AND 12 Years A Slave win)

Gravity wins DGA, 12 Years wins Bafta, Gravity wins Best Director, 12 Years wins Best Picture.But I already thought this before the PGA announced so, whatever.

Not convinced 12 Years wins BAFTA. Still think we'll be hearing Philomena win the first award presented, British Film and then see Gravity sweep the evening.

12 Years is still winning, race is still boring, nothing has changed, move along.

Yeah, you're right, this is the most boring Awards season in a while. It was way better in recent years, when No country, Slumdog, King Speach, Hurt Locker, The Artist and Argo surprisingly won despite massive precursors support (those that really matter - BFCA, SAG, PGA, DGA, Globes, BAFTA) to other movies.

Yeah, you're right, this is the most boring Awards season in a while.

You're crazy. There's a three-horse race for the first time since 2001. Argo was basically assumed after its DGA win, Artist was always the frontrunner, we knew King's Speech and Hurt Locker after the PGA.

You're crazy. There's a three-horse race for the first time since 2001. Argo was basically assumed after its DGA win, Artist was always the frontrunner, we knew King's Speech and Hurt Locker after the PGA.

I was joking!  ;)

This is one of the most interesting BP races in a while! It's Sims who said that this season is boring and I was trying to be ironic

Hooray for Gravity. I really like Cuaron & co's understated campaign; letting the work speak for itself.I think it's very interesting that where they can and as far as they can, voters are choosing Hustle and Gravity. I can't help feeling 12 years is the 'obligation' vote for many. Still It will get the Oscar. I expect (but don't want) it to sweep the Baftas.