CoolioD1

PGA Nominees (Gravity AND 12 Years A Slave win)

FUCK AMERICAN HUSTLE.

AND HOW THE FUCK CAN THERE BE A TIE. IT'S STATISTICALLY POSSIBLE WITH PREFERENTIAL BALLOTS.

Oh, and I was right about Gravity, yet again. I think it's gonna win BP. I mean Cuaron winning DGA is almost a given, imo. And Gravity's a good bet for Editing. I think we have our BP winner right here. (And of course, people on IMDB didn't listen. Psh.... ingrates :P)

• Like 4

And this is actually an excting race now. So much for the guilds all going one way as everyone's been preaching. 

wtf has there ever been a tie before? 

No.

is this a joke? 

And legit no. PGA's actually got a tie, which is impossible statistically speaking. 

And this is actually an excting race now. So much for the guilds all going one way as everyone's been preaching. 

No.

And legit no. PGA's actually got a tie, which is impossible statistically speaking. 

I thought they had the same voting system as the Oscars how the hell can their be a tie? holy fuck this is an intense race. 

Edited by ban1o

FUCK AMERICAN HUSTLE. AND HOW THE FUCK CAN THERE BE A TIE. IT'S STATISTICALLY POSSIBLE WITH PREFERENTIAL BALLOTS. Oh, and I was right about Gravity, yet again. I think it's gonna win BP. I mean Cuaron winning DGA is almost a given, imo. And Gravity's a good bet for Editing. I think we have our BP winner right here. (And of course, people on IMDB didn't listen. Psh.... ingrates :P)

I think it is possible. The odds must be vanishingly small though. Edited by lab276

A tie is what we needed to keep the race interesting.... its a nice twist to what could have been a boring affair.

And just watch we are going to see a lot of wealth spreading on Oscar night would be surprised is anything walked away with more than 3 awards.

I thought they had the same voting system as the Oscars how the hell can their be a tie? holy fuck this is an intense race. 

Probably after all the ballots were relegated, the difference between 12YAS and Gravity was like 50.0001% to 49.9999%. The PGA's got something like 30k members, I believe so the chances of this happening are like next to nil. 

How is the BP race intense if its between just three movies?

Cus, it's normally just a one way race? 

And i don't think it'll be a three way race. 2 ways. Gravity vs. 12YAS. Cuaron at DGA's a given, imo at this point. He'll collect that. And then BAFTAs will probably crown the frontrunner between 12 Years and Gravity. I don't think AH is a BAFTA enough film to win.