druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

I saw Finding Nemo on TV and despite it being one of my favorite animated movies (If not my favorite) I always wished they had taken a bit more time to flesh out the quieter moments, because when they happen they are beautiful they just don't last as long as I'd personally prefer.

My biggest problem was actually how the credits and end credits scene completely destroys the tone you get from the ending.  It ends perfectly and then you get a cheesy end credits scene you don't need blaring on right after, I've almost cry a lot when I see the movie just from how great the relationships are and it's always those tone killers that stop it from happening.

I saw Finding Nemo on TV and despite it being one of my favorite animated movies (If not my favorite) I always wished they had taken a bit more time to flesh out the quieter moments, because when they happen they are beautiful they just don't last as long as I'd personally prefer.

My biggest problem was actually how the credits and end credits scene completely destroys the tone you get from the ending.  It ends perfectly and then you get a cheesy end credits scene you don't need blaring on right after, I've almost cry a lot when I see the movie just from how great the relationships are and it's always those tone killers that stop it from happening.

I felt the complete opposite for Kung Fu Panda 2. The movie was anything but subtle and had only one or two good emotional scenes, but the credit sequence is probably one of the best

• Like 1