druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

I tried rewatching Man of Steel and couldn't finish. It's a good movie until it goes from origin story to BOOM EXPLOSION BOOM CHARACTERS THROWN INTO WALL BOOM HARD TO SEE CLOSE COMBAT

I wouldn't even say it's good up until that point, it never hooked me. And the colors, don't even get me started on the colors. Someone really needs to let Synder know that he can create color moods in-camera and doesn't have to manipulate it within an inch of its life in post.

• Like 4

Ugh, what a horrid opening weekend to a new year. 1 measly opener, and it's not something I would watch if I had free passes to it.

Screw it, I think I'll just take in a Catching Fire/Frozen double feature tomorrow. Posted Image Posted Image

Next week will be even worse with Hercules.

The green line is what the hair should have done, the red line is what it actually does in the movie. It just magically passes through her arm.

The nerdy editor got a little excited at her new dress and dropped a few frames...  :ph34r:

Paul Dano gets beat up a lot, Awards Daily has disdain for us, Jennifer Lawrence still has a cult, Frozenites and Hobbitches are now a legit battle, Jack should be watching Dallas Buyers Club, and no one cares about The Marked Ones.Goodnight.

• Like 6