druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

Does anyone else stream Netflix via Xbox 360? The picture looks like shit. I switched from my blu ray player cause the connection and interface is better but the picture is noticeably worse, had a hazy quality to it. Maybe it's the HDMI cable.

When I stream Netflix via Xbox 360 I didn't notice a difference in picture quality, but that might be because I am sometimes oblivious to changes in picture quality. 

Does anyone else stream Netflix via Xbox 360? The picture looks like shit. I switched from my blu ray player cause the connection and interface is better but the picture is noticeably worse, had a hazy quality to it. Maybe it's the HDMI cable.

I also use Netflix on my Xbox 360, I do know it only supports 720p streaming (as of 2012), while set-top boxes and the PS3 support 1080p. This difference would be more obvious on a larger TV set though.

• Like 1

Holy shit! You might say that Andrew.... just had a bit of Luck.

YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

That was crazy but all the Chefs have to do now is control the clock and this game should be theirs.  

I swear to God, I was going to post that commercial.  It's one of the funniest commercials I've seen.  To this day, I have a hard time saying Chiefs, Chefs sounds so much better, and they old man in the commercial is just priceless.  

• Like 1

Even people I know that like anything horror-related (and are heavily GA, so not very critical on movies) only came out of this saying, "Eh, it was alright."

PA1 and PA2 are two of my favourite horror films.

This one is just silly.

• Like 1

So, what are Frozen's chances of winning next weekend too?

If it ends up on the upper end of the week, and has a slight drop it could out open Lone Survivor, Her, and Hercules. (Only Her i've seen any advertising for at all, and it isn't overly GA friendly for a huge opener, more of a leggy run once Oscars noms announced in two weeks)

And Hercules is most likely bombing on a sub-10m opening, and I can't see Lone Survivor or Her opening any higher than the high teens (It took ZDT an oscar nomination and being about Bin Laden to even open at 24m, it also had a decent ad campaign, I can't see a movie with very limited advertising, no awards buzz, and of a less interesting subject open nearly as highly).