druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

Nic Cage is a great actor. His financial hardships have driven him to make poor movie choices. We make fun of him now but he has done some good work in his career.

Completely agree. I grew up watching his movies. Loved him as an actor then, and still love him now (albeit with more comical reasons involved  :lol:

And Nic Cage right now is the king of memes, pics, and gifs. How can you not love him for that?  :P

The first hour of Wicker Man is pretty dull but lordy lord, the last 30 minutes are funnier than most comedies. Jesus, just what the fuck were they thinking, man? 

They were thinking 'NOT THE BEEEEEEEEEEEES'

The first hour of Wicker Man is pretty dull but lordy lord, the last 30 minutes are funnier than most comedies. Jesus, just what the fuck were they thinking, man? 

Pretty sure they weren't thinking at all :lol:

On HBO all this month. Awwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

I don't have HBO anymore  :(

But no worries, Netflix to the rescue. Maybe I should make next month a Nic Cage appreciation month or something and doing movies marathons  :)

• Like 1