baumer

Whatever Happened To....?

Michael Stahl David (Rob from Cloverfield)

Nothing was supposed to happen for him though. He was so bland. As for that annoying cameraman character.

Funny that the 3 females of that movie (Lizzy Caplan, Jessica Lucas and Odette Yustman Anable) have managed to keep some relevance on screen and TV compared to any of their male co-stars.

• Like 1

Nothing was supposed to happen for him though. He was so bland. As for that annoying cameraman character.

Funny that the 3 females of that movie (Lizzy Caplan, Jessica Lucas and Odette Yustman Anable) have managed to keep some relevance on screen and TV compared to any of their male co-stars.

Odette Yustman's very nice derriere is on the poster for The Unborn.  That always helps you stay relevant.  :)

Posted Image

@a2knet - I saw a preview of a show of him in a show with some grown man in a dog suit.  It was a very strange sight to behold and I'm too lazy to look it up.

Wilfred

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKtUO3Glvuc

• Like 1

Alicia Witt

Erika Christensen.

Both are currently on tv.  Alicia Witt did a few years on Friday Night Lights and is currently on Justifed along with Amy Smart.

And Erika Christensen is on Parenthood, I think.

There was a rumor going around last year that Jack Nicholson is suffering from alzheimer's. The rumor is probably bogus but it makes you wonder when a guy like Jack Nicholson just stops making movies.

I think the rumor was about Sean Connery, not Nicholson.

That is why they couldn't reunite all the bonds at the oscars last year for the 50th anniversary.

Edited by The Futurist

He's playing the lead role on the upcoming Fargo series on FX.

Lol Fancy its funny how many mainstream actors went from TV is tomfoolery to essential part of their

resume after episode daily pay started paying $30k-1.5 million.. lol. Alot of actors who either spent off their

fortune or got old or not being hired are going to be  find a second  coming on the smaller screen.. I heard Robin Willams

is back on Nightly tv now too. .Wow!

Lol Fancy its funny how many mainstream actors went from TV is tomfoolery to essential part of their

resume after episode daily pay started paying $30k-1.5 million.. lol. Alot of actors who either spent off their

fortune or got old or not being hired are going to be  find a second  coming on the smaller screen.. I heard Robin Willams

is back on Nightly tv now too. .Wow!

TV does generally pay more than movies, unless your someone like Tom Cruise or Will Smith.

Besides if its HBO, Showtime or even recently FX, it can't be that bad. Certainly much better than doing a dumb sitcom on ABC or NBC.

Edited by Fancyarcher